Re: [HD] Introduction

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Introduction
From: Rob Richardson <cedriccicada@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:11:44 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=HItoJ7D17y7+VgdMUVL2DscurhjBoDhplIBmMn7UDVQ=; b=qBMF6VIY2hdlel0xqtmmSFB/mubhB/WsOGZ+h3hPpV7dAAls8aLH4LM8JZbSPAmDlp Hpzl+hifv0MfQqqquF0XySuXB4CIpH4+wcaovBPIbshcStqSo+iU5KEIlSB+ROFTVMrj ghrlpSSGbVP2m2dzArFlbH6Qax9iHBqHbG9QcPd/Mk6CVnsWlPtwcTkzGje3mwyR7spG 3BgjK08bhPYTH8Z9OgNQuwgNx4vbVc+Qob4qDF+ufPpwNvRUVizhs0ZQlIB9yfi3H7NR 26Mvpl9ZHhETa/GlOJDEtY45NNUrlztf9CDuxJ5TrS4Df5gu8FDChN8V6Z0CoilKdekQ M3zw==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+davelovelace=gmail.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Welcome!

You'll find a wealth of information at everythingdulcimer.com.  There are several builders there, as well as players of all levels of ability, from brand new to unbelievable!

RobR