Re: [HD] Hammered Dulcimer vs Cimbalom

To: George Polkowski <gpolkowski@yahoo.com>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Hammered Dulcimer vs Cimbalom
From: George Polkowski <gpolkowski@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:09:04 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1373846944; bh=yVf9CryQQYraWxXncftX4g/SMXnzuxhkfysn+Uw37Us=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=mPK3pIi+r8KxXlxoW5JcSko7I/G/YSYxHL7uA80SGJ9BUhD6bsizgZtQy2GA0y2Fh2Ut5qoyUTpC5VqHJEzSoEt1I+KXU6b6LJNU8Hjp2XV32z9iYq9y8v6I5c8EVA2iS+f5j8WLsA5UiwmW3bTvbjsegdlfxxO7hD01Im8Bqh8=