[HD] Two Opportunities To Jam This Weekend!

To: "Hammered Dulcimers" <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: [HD] Two Opportunities To Jam This Weekend!
From: "Jennifer Ranger " <jenranger@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:48:47 -0700
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+davelovelace=gmail.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>

Hello Friends:

There are two wonderful free opportunities to jam and make friends up here in Old Town Monrovia, CA this weekend!

We’ll be doing our Friday night live webcast/concert at 412 S. Myrtle Ave. tonight at 8:00 pm, and all instruments are very welcome.  If you can’t come in person, you can enjoy the live streaming video here:  www.SoKattywompus.com

Tomorrow evening the Traditional Music Gathering begins, same address, from 7:00 – 9:00 pm.  If you like bluegrass music, you’ll love Windy Ridge Bluegrass Band!

Please come join us and take the opportunity to share your instruments and music with the young folks in our area.

Cordially,

Jennifer Ranger

Kattywompus String Band

www.SoKattywompus.com