Re: [HD] Tunes for April Fool's Day

To: George Polkowski <gpolkowski@yahoo.com>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Tunes for April Fool's Day
From: Maynard Johnson <roguecello440@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:32:31 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+davelovelace=gmail.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
George, I didn't know there were HD players in LV.  Sara and I just got back from 10 days in Las Vegas and Death Valley.

We don't gamble, but go out to Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, Death Valley, etc., and this time rented a jeep in Death Valley and drove through Titus Canyon.  Slot canyons, instead of the canyons of slots on the Strip.

Maynard Johnson