Re: [HD] Another ailing dulcimer ... :-)

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Another ailing dulcimer ... :-)
From: Dave Lovelace <davelovelace@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 11:52:25 -0400
If it affected a bunch of strings at once, it's unlikely to be the strings themselves.  Bridge moved out of adjustment is indeed possible.  Cracked brace inside or separated glue joint, allowing the soundboard to implode in that area, is another possibility, & I'd be inclined to think that's it if I had to guess.