Re: [HD] Another ailing dulcimer ... :-)

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Another ailing dulcimer ... :-)
From: Jeanne Page <jeannepage@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:46:14 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1365522378; bh=8VSXkdSbYcI8COYRD5SXUdtKBhxS0AvTaiKM/SYBEFY=; h=Received:Received:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Mime-version: Content-type; b=Yc5Oz/MtmttfYfM8lGea/6DWwKvlmZ4lhzgBv+RWQU48fGbYwO9iG3ARpVgjRx/fy 9HxEXtrG1qT2J9CaexnsI1l7Q/c2tgrFtBqHe3hB0tISFlTjnF9xtPHktKxIKc1KIy nqKJRQabzJJ0Ka6kk1Yqe8GIh8S2rjerzI/q5pO4Ce1WcSGFrX4JFCpWrEAoTQ/wfg BKm7BX/rTxEMkhVMM5oOJqYP6IHt675y920c6iHUn1xUjDrYqB+D+w47w76mHPVi8x Fse7QgoGtfthgckDjVPwdC3fk02fZAObsCjQgvIMvzOe2VKsJcoSoSnr/B1Pc6jSwF A/YgcC4NPradA==