[HD] I-44 Mountain Dulcimer Vendors

To: "Dulcimer List" <HDlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: [HD] I-44 Mountain Dulcimer Vendors
From: "daveandlaurie" <daveandlaurie@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:44:21 -0500
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+davelovelace=gmail.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
I just had a carful of people from Texas stop by my house (in Missouri) asking if we sell dulcimers.  After answering in the affirmative, all 7 of them piled out of the car in and into our house (which is permeated with the fragrance of corned beef and cabbage), only to find out they were talking MD and I was talking HD.  They are on their way back to Texas, near Tyler, and I told them Iâd see if I could find someone in their path they could talk to on their way through.  The mom plays a Blue Lion, but wants something less pricey for a son who is beginning to learn.

I told them Iâd call if I had any luck finding someone, so if YOU are that someone, would you please call me at 573-346-4642.  Dennis Moran, I didnât know if you have any, but you were the first person who came to mind.

Thanks, all.

Laurie Thompson
String Fever Music