Re: [HD] looking for sheet music with several parts

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] looking for sheet music with several parts
From: "A.J. (Alf) Bashore II" <noizmkr@evenlink.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 14:21:03 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+davelovelace=gmail.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Marcia,

I know that I have seen them, but don't recall where. One friend I have, who unfortunately I haven't seen for five or more years, used to take that kind of music and write out violin parts for his 2 violin, 1 cello, and 1 oboe playing kids. No I don't have copies. But they sounded great. Perhaps you can find fiddle or violin or flute music in stores with parts like that. I know they are readily available.

Alf