Re: [HD] Wound strings for lower satellite bridge on Masterworks 16/15c

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] Wound strings for lower satellite bridge on Masterworks 16/15c
From: Ted Yoder <91strings@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:05:21 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=4nHOcQLTMx5LMnx/70ZOYEAxgubrW8x55J8j8WmtIVc=; b=gvjEvRbZ7WetjAxNN1jEguQPHtg20h+k5frnfUSzRxJ0Jd8n9BUD8qlDneMeyPxcQm rGurbDGnGsLIMQ5/0K8Ro3JUBQeKLJDp/ljCJZie6TfmSDCfm58hjIUcGImiL2TL5Qqm NfEcWHbYmPYK9YDBM+NVQ6LFMo+4otURntmFoRLJouez96cWYRFoVnqhYdZq13s+pMUn db0skbXmUpizPbVWbQ3l6F51jlButBZYB5yeuTxT7tkHirWIMNj8bsflgISBUNpJYds3 d7woH57lxinuieNB0yrJqLpdBR6yrur5c9LcPZltVmFFUFZqowEVXEvyCWNvu/aXSU4W A4kA==
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Hey Bill, this is Ted Yoder in Indiana. I've changed my strings down there
but it's a little hard to explain it in writing. Let's set up a time to
chat on the phone sometime. You can email me privately at ted@tedyoder.com

Hope you're doing well.

Ted