Re: [HD] Maggie Sansone workshops in Floyd and Blacksburg VA -update

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] Maggie Sansone workshops in Floyd and Blacksburg VA -update
From: Tammy Martin <erin4two@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 03:44:12 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:from:in-reply-to:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=B7b7Ql1i1Q2aH7K0X1WTuQU0yOWUWyJ/57AmnDjNMQc=; b=0oulsPhyq0P+bRfpJXojz0NK1oyDtz4GZcwVIyz2FQRDaffOXmielc/7gqezXwMic/ FnfyLKIRrppzBljlis8ZV0WRM9ukHgatVaqbdIDCh5nGJplXVeuDIg/BgsWnjefI7+K+ bl9CM3W6j4AWrXYrHHDEj/DZ8gGniKjfe4Oi3Rt0I0tN6vY/APzE0aZYuSg06LtH66Fa wheCtaDO8hDgDt4mKVuO2KkefGcqbpaDuCgY7hGUpAJXz6Gtz3DdbjgZiw+/LI9fJmU1 5dNIbI7JGvG1FXpNvaIROyEVMTOfJWn8QfZfdEGUEbGo0Or1P8SpzYgDV1azt4TRiv3w nFhw==
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Still interested. Please add me to the list to keep informed.

Thanks Maggie,
Tammy Martin

Sent from my Awesome Apple iPhone