Re: [HD] New Website

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] New Website
From: Pete Rushefsky <klezbanjo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1335819029; bh=97jbTZDqNGZomhOZnFV0T69NOvcC3ISIUyQz+iS3bUs=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=eOMkRHy9IK6PXWqPppmVI91iWxl6vt15ldTsy9N3VrGgeO4YAl1nvF1oo96sYjEC4HlA1IovVJAdF58Pn97MiPOIXjvwbcZ0DCket7A8gjifDpvnzclAK91IzBNP9caGvTMTNpOIn3u4bhX/ArrDPvCqvSVYkg1PuFkaJWtOlck=
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Great stuff Paul!

Best, Pete Rushefsky