Re: [HD] beginner seeking advice

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com
Subject: Re: [HD] beginner seeking advice
From: Steve Cole <coleshed_ia@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 01:31:33 +0000
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Mr Chris,
Chuck talked about the Chris Foss Phoebe.
I play my Chris Foss Phoebe  every Monday evening with the creator, Chris Foss.
We jam at the Pizza Ranch in Muscatine Iowa each Monday nite. I recommend this
model as a starter unit. I bought mine the end of December, 2010. It is
beautiful and sounds great. As Chuck mentioned, it does not compare with a
higher priced unit, but it's wonderful for a start up!~))
Check out "songbirdhd.com"..
Hope this helps.
Steve (Curly) Cole