Re: [HD] travel dulcimers

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] travel dulcimers
From: James Jones <james@jamesjonesinstruments.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:49:50 -0400
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Folks,  I also make a 3/16/15/8 Travel Chromatic which has a lot more range
then the 3/13/12 yet still is quite small.
http://jamesjonesinstruments.com/hammereddulcimer/hdphotos3.html  I have a
customer who adapted a bow case which protects the instrument so well that it
can be checked with a lot less worries.  There are links on my site for the
adaptation.  This area compares al the different sizes  I make.  Comparison
Chart http://jamesjonesinstruments.com/hammereddulcimer/hdcompare.html.   James

James Jones Instruments
1384 Coltons Mill Rd
Bedford, VA 24523
(540) 586-6319
Visit my web site!
http://www.jamesjonesinstruments.com/

If you'd like to get my newsletter, sign up here
http://jamesjonesinstruments.com/lm/html/subscribe_single_selection.php

On Facebook as James Jones Instruments
http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Jones-Instruments/130969710247467?sk=wall