Re: [HD] Flight-friendly dulcimers?

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com
Subject: Re: [HD] Flight-friendly dulcimers?
From: Kenkolodner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:17:08 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Just to clarify, the soprano works as a carry-on and sells for around $600
so it is not a major investment.

In a message dated 3/13/2012 9:14:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Kenkolodner@aol.com writes:

Hi  Deb:

If I just want something to play, I sometimes take the Masterworks
soprano.
It is a 16/15. I would not consider the instrument for  performance and not
for jamming either. But just to have an instrument to  play/practice, it
works  fine and is quite small, easily passing  through the security belt
and
eliciting zero comments from the  airlines.

Ken

In a message dated 3/13/2012 4:44:01  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,