Re: [HD] Flight-friendly dulcimers?

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com
Subject: Re: [HD] Flight-friendly dulcimers?
From: Kenkolodner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:13:38 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Hi Deb:

If I just want something to play, I sometimes take the Masterworks soprano.
 It is a 16/15. I would not consider the instrument for performance and not
 for jamming either. But just to have an instrument to play/practice, it
works  fine and is quite small, easily passing through the security belt and
eliciting zero comments from the airlines.

Ken

In a message dated 3/13/2012 4:44:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,