Re: [HD] Flight-friendly dulcimers?

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] Flight-friendly dulcimers?
From: Ted Yoder <91strings@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:48:02 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=xDr+ZuKLs2+ZK+ISU/Ew6MfWgGgEd1e2nJxtLN5JUbI=; b=jYVFrcSlNRnGBmchcUedli+nId1GrD61zAUO0XJDvgsD2Kpp1s4ac3didgQay6Uam7 +PK3NVgMIBZoGMKS/LIWWN6U/uVwHyTbbc31aM6VtRVVMhd4TRK1w5mOF+EWucYxSP8N FrO4LuQGFpJdd+QbckBHbdAEMdweeHiQJ8EQmtHGvLteCLdbE+XcnBKFaSNJcksykKF4 oYx11cE2KIbP8i8IcBMFZfDDqTXTm7UXs4Q5i406XZG74U5kUYoaFMOHjiFQzHpi3ST8 xps3JBi9DxJhXEPGzkZicY7trljtSaspdnIdXcuwMvm7jHRLlIzdfMWMaS6hlfljtygR 2zqw==
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Hi Deb,

I think I've heard of folks taking a Master Works and putting it in a
bow-n-arrow case for flight. You could go with an RCE which is the same
size as a 16/15 but will give you some low notes if tuned a little
differently.   They're light and  sound amazing.

Ted Yoder