Re: [HD] Irish Tune sources

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com
Subject: Re: [HD] Irish Tune sources
From: M K <ragsmckay@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 01:10:18 +0000
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
I actually sell android tablet Pc's. If your focus is the screen, I would have
to say that the Samsung Galaxy has the best screen. It is brighter than any
other. Second would be the Asus Transformer Prime, this tablet is at this point
the most powerfull as it has a quad core system and is very responsive. Be
aware, though that Samsung is producing the super amoled screens and it is
thought that the next generation of the Ipad is supposed to have this type of
screen. If that is true it will be hard to beat.

Sorry to geek out there for a minute.