Re: [HD] Irish Tune sources

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] Irish Tune sources
From: Gibboney Vicki <dvgib@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 11:54:00 -0500
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Thank for this great resource of celtic session tunes.  Lots of new ones for me
to learn.  If I get to Charlotte, I'll try to attend one of your sessions.

And, I think a tablet of pdfs would be a lot better than notebooks of music.
Do you recommend one tablet computer over another?  I guess size of the screen
and ease of use would be the determining factors.
Vicki