[HD] James Jones' 15/14 for sell

To: Hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com
Subject: [HD] James Jones' 15/14 for sell
From: JoEllen Holmes <jholmeslcsw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:29:41 -0400
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
For Sale:  The most beautiful  hammer dulcimer in the world!

I would like to sell a nearly new James Jones' 15/14 Hammer Dulcimer.

The creator of this dulcimer is a master craftsman of dulcimers.

The instrument holds  tuning very well, and the sound is extrodinaire.

I am selling this lovely instrument because it needs to be played and
enjoyed.

I purchased the instrument hoping to become a hammer dulcimer player, but
never

found the time to learn it as intended.  As a result, the dulcimer has
remained in its case and waiting for an

owner to enjoy its beauty.

A brand new James Jones' Dulcimer of this type is $900.

I am selling this instrument for $600, along with the case, the stand,
several hammers, and some extra strings.

Please contact me at 404-558-6283 or jholmeslcsw@gmail.com

JoEllen Holmes