[HD] Fw: Winter Dulcimer Fest '11 - coming soon!!

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com
Subject: [HD] Fw: Winter Dulcimer Fest '11 - coming soon!!
From: "Norm Williams" <dulcinut@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 19:12:43 -0500
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
I sure hope you all had a meaningful and warm holiday:  With the snow falling
outsuide and many of you experiencing the winter I want to remind you we have

a little less than 3 weeks to the

9th Annual Winter Dulcimer Fest
held in Stroudsburg, PA January 14th & 15th, 2011

 Featuring: GUY GEORGE and LORRAINE & BENNETT HAMMOND!!!

(in concert Saturday @ 7:30pm)
Friday Night Open Jam facilitated by Bennett Hammond

We have a great day of workshops planned on Saturday (registration starts @
7:45am)

There is still room in both Master classes - a great opportunity to move your
skills forward

MD Faculty Lorraine Hammond, Bennett Hammond, Kim Jennings, Lori Keddell, Dave
Fox,

Jonah Talbott, Bonnie Leigh, Carol Walker, Nina Zanetti and Bill Collins

.and the Master class - with Rob Brereton

HD Faculty Guy George, Marya Katz, Cliff Cole, Donna Missigman, Dave Reber,

.and the Master class - with Jody Marshall

Mountain Dulcimer Workshops   Hammered Dulcimer Workshops

(click on these links for detailed info)

Master Classes  Faculty Bio's  Festival Schedule

Workshops for all levels - NO experience to advanced players

VENDORS...

Bearmeadow Appalachian Dulcimers, Missigman Music, Laurel Mountain Instruments,

Hog Fiddles & Such Dulcimers (Dave Fox).

REMINDERS:

Pre-registration up to January 7th

Pre-order of Tee, LS-Tee & Sweat shirts are due by January 2nd

For a PDF of the Festival information and registration form - please send a
request to dulcinut@ptd.net

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Norm
Pocono Dulcimer Club