Re: [HD] "Performance Today" NPR Broadcast

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] "Performance Today" NPR Broadcast
From: Chuck Boody <cboody@mcfmail.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:27:04 -0600
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Ken's performance is on the playlist for Dec. 23rd on the Performance today
website

http://performancetoday.publicradio.org/

Sandwiched in with lots of music from Cantus, a fine professional men's
ensemble from around here (Minneapolis).  There's lots of other good stuff on
various other day's performances including many fine pro choirs from
Minneapolis and Ensemble Galilei among other things.

Pretty good company you're in Ken..  ;->

Chuck Boody