Re: [HD] "Performance Today" NPR Broadcast

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] "Performance Today" NPR Broadcast
From: Robert Bedard <joyfulnoisemusic@att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:24:28 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1293211468; bh=ntZg8dMmzA1fJ3BHhij0KauRdYN4fZnVEHE6PaDpQ1M=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=sL8zrFVTGv1D7P0XoXF/aOs3g5rDOTv46MfqNZ0e72LqAEtYyQfXMfxvFcTQ2OU56DEg4Njb9+pE3sHhJ/qL7tf+UeF4z//PGuGvCR/FlE25QxJNy5eOySPtYG8Y1QC1M2Mcpk1/9xiRS1wSomGf5EKqmisJbwCwBKLYjwZcbJI=
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Yes - I heard it Ken!  Sounded great.  I didn't realize it was you playing
until
they announced the credits at the end.  Sort of neat to hear the name of
someone
you know announced on NPR!     Best wishes to you and yours this Christmas.
Bob