[HD] Merry Christmas on Dulcimer Radio

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com, Claytons Dulcimer Room <claytonsdulcimerroom@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [HD] Merry Christmas on Dulcimer Radio
From: cindy funk <cindyfunk@woh.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 01:23:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=V4gB494xxU5phzk+zr30RcDhumXfL/zehArRpLGy3lI=; b=rcRONp6Bw1iJtQ8mYtMb8xopYYlOgTCa2ESDAP5RKOcSF5q8PY3B0fiSUuLlN1Pvu5 1/BEHc7Pa4HHj1oRUSdfLWa7chqVSWbUySRCCtn7gMiTEqQp7d/M1mN0N4ERxPgA5uo2 F1hdrB69y9AHbgTF+aUuSpsepm9Td8yQ3VOzw=
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
The Christmas playlist is up and ready.  I've programmed over 5 hours of
wonderful Christmas and winter music for you.  It will make for a cheery
accompaniment for all your holiday gatherings.  This playlist will be up for
the entire month of December, so you'll have plenty of time to enjoy.....

Artists in this special playlist are:  Acoustic Preserves, After Class,
Atwater-Donnelly, Back Porch Friends, Ben Seymour, Bill Flanagan, Bing
Futch, Bob & Susie Caudill Hutchison, Brittany Bay, Country Strings, Dan
Evans, David Schnaufer & Stephen Seifert, Don Pedi, Doofus, Doug Thomson,
Erich Overhultz, Esther Kreek & Charlie Pinzino, Evening Rose, Hammer On!,
Heartland Dulcimer Club, Heidi Muller, Helicon, Jan Hammond, Jane Chevalier,
Jeff Furman, Jeff Hames, John & Heidi Cerrigione, John Blosser, Ken
Kolodner, Larkin Bryant, Larry Conger, Laura Elder, Lee Rowe, Lois
Hornbostel, Lorinda Jones, Madeline MacNeil, Maggie Sansone, Marcille
Wallis, Marcy Prochaska, Metamora, Ned Spurlock, Northern Lights, Paul
Byrum, Peggy Carter & Bevery Allison, Ron Beardislee, Sam Rizzetta, Sam
Stone, Steve Eulberg, Steve Schneider, Steven K Smith, String Fever,
Summerfield, Sweetwater, The Bergmann Brothers, The Golden Griffon
Stringtet, TNT (The Nameless Trio), Walt Michael.

New music comes from Steve and Ruth Smith, and their new release, An
Appalachian Winter.  A new track comes from Laura Elder as well, and her
unreleased track, Christmas in Ohio.

When you visit Everything Dulcimer, please visit our new group - Dulcimer
Radio Listeners Club.  A place to gather, share and ask questions if you
have them.  Go to:
http://everythingdulcimer.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=28&Itemid=168or,
go to the Dulcimer Life tab, then choose Dulcimer Radio Listeners
Club.

The North Harris County Dulcimer Society (our fine sponsor) and I wish all
of you the best Christmas holiday ever!
Stay warm, stay safe and keep making music!!!

Ho, Ho, Ho,
Cindy

Dulcimer Radio
www.live365.com/stations/dulcimerradio