[HD] Announcing Rick Davis's new Christmas CD - Light in the Darkness

To: Hammered Dulcimer List <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: [HD] Announcing Rick Davis's new Christmas CD - Light in the Darkness
From: Rick Davis <rick@cutedogmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 17:29:25 -0500
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
I will be shipping my new Christmas CD, Light in the Darkness, on Dec. 10. I am currently taking orders through my online order form, since mail can be crazy this time of year.

It features the hammered dulcimer, of course, but also adds other stringed and percussive instruments. The CD tells a story - the traditional story of Christmas - through traditional and newly- composed music. It is not, however, "your Daddy's Christmas CD" - unless you are one of my children, in which case of course, it is your Daddy's Christmas CD. But since none of you on here are my children...

I didn't fill it with old favorite carols, but do have some. I also have a couple of relatively obscure, but nice Irish carols from Co. Wexford, but neither of them are "The Wexford Carol".

The best way to see and hear what it's like is to go to the CD's webpage at

www.cutedogmusic.com/cd003_litd.html

On this page you can read about it, see what music is on it, and listen to audio clips of each track.

And if you want to purchase one or more copies, scroll to the bottom of that webpage and click on "Buy direct from Cute Dog Music", which will take you to the order form. Lagter this year or early next year, physical copies and downloads will be available from CD Baby. I'm not sure what the particular URL will be for that CD, but you should be able to find it by going to:

www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RickDavis

Price is $15 including tax (in TN) and shipping.

Rick Davis