[HD] Looking for someone to perform "A Star in the East" in Mercersburg,

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com
Subject: [HD] Looking for someone to perform "A Star in the East" in Mercersburg, PA
From: Kenkolodner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:48:17 EST
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
I sent this note out earlier  but it didn't appear to go through. Did
anyone get it?!

A choral director contacted me  about performing one of Malcolm Dalglish's
choral pieces "A Star in the East."  The dates are Dec 3 -5 and the
performances are in Mercersburg, PA. One  rehearsal is required either on Nov.
30 or
Dec. 2. They can pay.  If you  have not done the piece before, you should
know that it takes a fair bit of  work for most of us, unless you are a whiz
at sight-reading. I have the  score and a CD of a performance. If you are
interested in further details,  contact me directly. I've got too much going
on to do this but it  should be a very nice opportunity to perform.

Ken