[HD] New Group

To: "hammered dulcimers" <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: [HD] New Group
From: "Victoria Johnson" <vjohnson@drury.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:04:17 -0500
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Hi all,
I got to do the coolest thing a few weeks back. Here on the Drury campus
we have a great Communications department and they are producing a show
called DU Uncut which features acoustic artists; mostly local talent on
all genres. They called me and asked our new group to come in and record
about 7 tunes and then they will air them from time to time. The
students are learning the art of production, editing, sound etc  but I
think they did a great job! So far we they have aired The Butterfly
(variation of a version we learned from Brenda Hunter) and Old Joe
Clark...

http://www.thestringfieldband.com/recordings.htm

Victoria Johnson
Systems/Web Admin/House Concert Liaison
F.W. Olin Library, Drury University
900 N. Benton, Springfield, MO 65802
vjohnson@drury.edu
http://www.dulcimergirl.com <http://www.dulcimergirl.com/>

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
--Albert Einstein